Manager, Business Development
In this role, you will be leading a team of Inbound and Outbound Business Development Representatives who are dedicated to uncovering new business opportunities and setting up prospect meetings for our inside sales teams.
If you are someone who has hired, trained, and coached highly ambitious business development individuals, this role is for you!
If you also bring sales operations experience (Salesforce data, metrics and compensation structure etc.) that will be a big plus!
- Develop best practice operating strategies and provide direction for the business development team
- Provide leadership to business development team including coverage models, compensation, hiring, training, and retention of staff
- Accountable for lead generation/business development organization, which includes outbound tele-prospecting, inbound qualification, lead management, and support to inside sales and marketing teams
- Maximize and manage the lead generation pipeline to help fuel sales
- Enhance processes to achieve goals, report on metrics, and obtain KPIs
- Maintain and drive metrics resulting in increased sales revenue through call activity, qualified opportunities, scheduled appointments, etc.
- Develop, manage & publish to executive team, reports and dashboards in Salesforce to track team performance
- Interface with lead generation organization in corporate marketing
- Foster strong relationships with the sales, marketing, and product teams
You must have
- 2+ years of experience as manager or team leader within a business development/lead generation model (outbound calls and setting up next steps for inside reps environment) is required
- 5+ years of software sales/business development experience
- Experience selling enterprise software, highly complex software solutions (CRM, PLM, HCM, etc), or Cloud/SaaS solutions
- Experienced with motivating, coaching, hiring, training, and retaining employees
- Experience with Salesforce is a must! Ability to build & manage reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
You should have
- A passion and understanding for technology and how it impacts businesses
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic – You’re the first person in the office and last one leave!
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance, and lots of fun perks.
About GAN Integrity
GAN’s compliance management software transforms the way compliance programs operate by bringing together all of your critical compliance systems, docs, and data into a single, fully integrated platform. Since 2004, GAN’s has been helping companies around the world banish corporate risk and misconduct. Today, top companies like Pandora, Carlsberg, and Saab trust GAN’s software, services and support to help them better manage their compliance. GAN is headquartered in New York and Copenhagen, Denmark.
GAN Integrity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GAN are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.