Technical Customer Support Specialist
Join our growing Customer Success team as a core member of our Customer Support. GAN’s Customer Support provides support to our platform users. Responsibilities include managing, resolving, and preventing problems by providing consistent, high-level customer service and technical expertise. As a Technical Support Specialist, you are a critical part of our client’s experience. You assist our users, troubleshoot issues, and find creative solutions to problems - all while providing a high level of customer service to every user. You will be well-trained on GAN’s advanced cloud platform and will become increasingly knowledgeable about cloud solutions. You will often work with our Customer Success Managers and the development team.
- Provide high level customer service and technical support
- Analyze technical issues to establish root cause, escalate to engineering as needed, and work to resolve support cases with customers
- Collaborate across team to ensure issues are resolved as timely and effective as possible
- Evaluate and handle incoming requests via phone and ticketing system
- Manage resolution of user issues from password rest, to issues arising within complex workflow management tools
- Identify gaps in resources and documentation to support future issue deflection
- Support customer demos and RFPs
- Build rapport with clients, end users and co-workers
- 2+ years experience providing product and/or technical support (web based platforms preferred).
- Highly technical and comfortable handling various operating systems (Windows, OS X, and Android)
- Thorough understanding of relevant technology concepts
- Understanding of Application Programming Interface (API) interaction with web-based services.
- Experience with a customer service platform, such as Zendesk.
- Experience with bug tracking platform - we use TargetProcess
- Ability to quickly build rapport with users/customers
- Strong customer service, prioritization, multitasking, and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Passionate about staying at the forefront of an ever-evolving technology landscape
- Bachelor degree