Business Development Representative
This is a great opportunity to be one of the early members of our BDR team and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have already exceeded in similar inside sales roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced sales organization. Our ideal candidate would be able to show the rest of our team SaaS Business Development best practices and lead by example.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct high volume prospecting (telemarketing) for qualified leads (between 40 and 60 calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies, campaigns and plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for your assigned Sales Representative
- Conduct discovery calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Previous successful sales prospecting experience
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Experience with Salesforce - admin level experience is a plus
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal with and address objections
- A fanatical attention to detail and strong goal-focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SaaS startup. Double bonus if you’ve worked in sales for top a tech/SaaS startup.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance, and lots of fun perks.
About GAN Integrity
GAN’s compliance management software transforms the way compliance programs operate by bringing together all of your critical compliance systems, docs, and data into a single, fully integrated platform. Since 2004, GAN’s has been helping companies around the world banish corporate risk and misconduct. Today, top companies like Pandora, Carlsberg, and Saab trust GAN’s software, services and support to help them better manage their compliance. GAN is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and New York, US.
GAN Integrity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GAN are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.