At GAN Integrity we work on the forefront of the compliance/legal market in both Europe and the US. Our clients need to train their employees in how to follow the rules and take the right, legal decisions. This is where you come into the picture: We’re looking for a new member of the GAN team to help us develop content which is engaging and will stick with the trainee next time he/she has to take the right decision.
You will be responsible for delivering attractive and engaging eLearning courses in the area of CSR/Compliance/Legal. As our e-learning specialist you will use your creative spark and pedagogical perspective to develop and deliver transformational learning resources that imaginatively inform, teach & inspire. You will play a key role in building and implementing a common framework and process for creation and customization of our e-learnings.
You will manage a small team of designers and content creators, while working hands-on on the creation of the courses and communication with customers. As you will be in a very outgoing role with a large surface of contact, it is important that you thrive in close collaboration with others, where your interpersonal skills and proactive personality are important assets.
- Manage the delivery of new, standardized and customized e-learning courses
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to establish pipeline of training projects
- Create storyboards for e-learning course screens, make design decisions about screen text, audio narration, graphics/animations and interactions
- Provide innovative input and ideas to storyboards and concepts
- Effectively project manage the build and implementation of each e-learning initiative
- Support designers in finding the optimal way to chunk, sequence, and structure content using Instructional Design
- Manage translation projects
- Coordinate with various subject matter experts, team members and key stakeholders throughout the design, development and delivery process
- Consult Customers and the Customer Success team on deliverability of e-learnings
- Keep informed about new developments within methods and tools for e-learning
- 3+ years of professional experience related to e-learning or adult learning
- Certificate(s) or coursework related to e-learning or Instructional Design
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within education, communication, project management or similar.
- Knowledgeable about and experience with adult learning theory
- Experience with animations and role-playing videos for training
- Comfort with learning technologies (e.g., LMS, authoring tools, media editing tools, etc.)
- Experience with the Articulate 360 suite is a plus
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Excellent English - written and spoken