Customer Support Specialist (SaaS)
Join our growing Customer Success team as the main responsible for our Customer Support. GAN’s Customer Support provides support to our platform users. They are responsible for managing, resolving, and preventing problems by providing consistent, high-level customer service and technical expertise.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you are a critical part of our client’s experience. You assist our users, troubleshoot issues, and find creative solutions to problems, all while providing a high level of customer service to every user. You will be well-trained on GAN’s advanced cloud platform and will become increasingly knowledgeable about cloud solutions. You will often work with our Customer Success Managers and/or the development team.
- Provide high level customer service and technical support
- Analyze technical issues to establish root cause, escalate to engineering as needed, and work to resolve support cases with customers
- Collaborate across team to ensure issues are resolved as timely and effective as possible
- Evaluate and handle incoming requests via phone and ticketing system
- Manage resolution of user issues from password rest, to issues arising within complex workflow management tools
- Identify gaps in resources and documentation to support future issue deflection
- Build rapport with clients, end users and co-workers
- 4+ years experience providing customer facing product and/or technical support (web based platforms preferred)
- Highly technical and comfortable handling various operating systems (Windows, OS X, and Android)
- Thorough understanding of relevant technology concepts
- Understanding of Application Programming Interface (API) interaction with web-based services.
- Experience with a customer service platform, such as Zendesk.
- Experience with bug tracking platform - we use TargetProcess
- Ability to quickly build rapport with users/customers
- Strong customer service, prioritization, multitasking, and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Passionate about staying at the forefront of an ever-evolving technology landscape
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
We offer competitive salaries, meaning equity, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance, and lots of fun perks.
About GAN Integrity
GAN’s compliance management software transforms the way compliance programs operate by bringing together all of your critical compliance systems, docs, and data into a single, fully integrated platform. Since 2004, GAN’s has been helping companies around the world banish corporate risk and misconduct. Today, top companies like VW, AB Inbev, and Vestas trust GAN’s software, services and support to help them better manage their compliance. GAN is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and New York, US.
GAN Integrity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GAN are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.