Enterprise Account Executive
GAN is transforming the way the world’s leading corporations deal with corruption, compliance and regulatory risk. We provide compliance professionals around the globe with a powerful, intuitive software platform for managing all their compliance activities in one place. Learn more at www.ganintegrity.com.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at GAN Integrity, you are responsible for generating revenue above quota with companies that operate with 2,000 to 50,000+ employees. Our Enterprise Account Executive manages a $1M pipeline, develops a target account strategy and acquires new customers.
This is a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets and a very consultative sales process. Be prepared to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and deliver customized product demonstrations to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital revolution in global compliance management.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal BDRs to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. This role is an inside sales position working in our New York City office.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for achieving a quarterly quota
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with effective compliance management strategies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Become an expert at using GAN’s Software
- Quarterback the resources needed to acquire customers
- Accurately forecast your business within 90%
- Coach and manage your Business Development Representative
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- 5+ years experience in a sales role with high success-rate
- Evidence that you have consistently been a Top Producer (at the top 5% of your peers) and/or Over Quota / President's Club every year
- Have experience in closing a wide scope of deal sizes, large deals ($250K+) to transactional quick hits ($25K-$100K) and be comfortable with a hybrid sales environment - primarily selling over the phone
- Solid experience with SaaS product demonstrations
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives
- Formal sales training a must: Consultative-selling style and Solution-Selling training strongly preferred
- High ethical standards and values consistent with ours: hard work, integrity & team player
- Experience from a startup is preferred
You should have:
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- A sharp focus on your professional and personal goals
- Emotional intelligence and natural curiosity
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication and listening skills
- Facility with Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
We offer competitive salaries, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance, and lots of fun perks.