SaaS Account Executive - UK / Benelux Market (remote position)
GAN is transforming the way the world’s leading corporations deal with corruption, compliance and regulatory risk. We provide compliance professionals around the globe with a powerful, intuitive software platform for managing all their compliance activities in one place. Learn more at www.ganintegrity.com.
GAN's sales team is growing, and we’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated Sales Account executives who want to grow their career in our fast-paced sales organization.
As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads and partner with internal Business Development Reps to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of GAN’s compliance software and successfully sell the GAN value proposition. Target clients will largely consist of—but will not be limited to— mid-sized and large-capital businesses. This role is an inside sales position attached to our Copenhagen HQ.
In this role, you will need to
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with effective compliance management strategies
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for GAN’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Professionally you have
- 3+ years of sales experience with a web technology / cloud product environment - preferably SaaS
- Experience in the UK or Benelux sales market
- Native-level English - for Benelux market native-level Dutch + excellent English
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Exceptional closing skills; you are a proven Top Performer (top 5% of your peers) and / or Over Quota / President's Club
- Experience in a BDR supported or cold-calling sales environment
- Experience working with C-Level buyers
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
Personally you have
- A sharp focus on your goals
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills and emotional intelligence
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone living in the UK that will work independently / remotely and be associated with our EMEA sales team in CPH.