We’re looking to hire an Accounting Manager to join the finance team in our New York office. You must be a hands-on and energetic individual with great communication skills.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the CFO and be involved in all aspects of accounting and controlling. This includes aligning global finances with your counterpart in our Danish office. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in creating and implementing finance processes and procedures from scratch.
- Monthly account reconciliations and schedules for bank, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Create customer invoices and collect payments
- Month- and quarter-end preparation and closing
- Prepare Cost Center Allocations
- Revenue recognition and reporting
- Manage payroll for US office
- Implement and manage accounting system
- Assist with annual audit and year-end reporting
- Adhoc finance projects
- 5+ years recent experience in accounting and/or controlling, preferably some of these in a subscription-based / SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and a genuine interest in new technology platforms and packages
- Experience working with accounting software (Concur, Salesforce, Quickbooks or similar) - experience implementing an accounting system is a big plus
- Experience in a VC backed start-up is a plus
- Strong attention to details and excellent organization skills
- Must be able to work independently but still be a strong communicator
- Self-sufficient, flexible with a "can-do" attitude
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance, and lots of fun perks.